Skip to content
Scroll to top
We currently have a vacancy for the position of Part Time Receptionist at our Hambleton clinic.
- Moy Vets is an independent, friendly, caring, family practice.
- We are constantly striving and changing to be the best.
- We have two main sites with large, open waiting areas that are bright and cheerful.
- We pamper our patients and clients with 15 minute appointments.
- We provide and expect proper follow up and a thorough workup of cases for our patients.
- We have 5 RVNs and are a registered training practice with nurses currently being trained.
- We are a team. Together we strive to treat each pet and client as an individual and care for their needs from their first phone call and on through their life’s journey.
- We are close to the coast and the wonderful Lake District to allow a fantastic work-life balance. From sailing to fell walking, this area caters for all.
- Our Receptionists are a hugely important part of our team. You are the first person our clients see or talk to and we like to make sure our clients feel safe, secure and pampered as part of our Moy Vets family.
- Being a Receptionist is a busy, varied, exciting and rewarding job. The more you are prepared to give to the clients the more reward you get back.